Make a Cartoon Logo of Yourself Without a Cartoon Logo Maker
Cartoons are one of the most appealing and eye catching things. They make us forget the woes of the world and take us back to the time of innocence and laughter. Besides that, comic images are also very flexible when it comes to originality and innovation and can convey the right message with just a little alteration in the character’s expressions.
So are you a photographer or a dress designer or an independent event manager?
If you are a sole proprietor or the main man on the scene, then one cool idea for your company’s brand mark is to use a cartoon character logo design. But it should not consist of just any image. It should be a cartoon image of ‘you’!
Comic images will add a charming personality to your trademark and will also make your emblem memorable. Also, if you are the face on your brand mark then it will also contribute to your recognition level.
For your photography company, just imagine a cartoon version of yourself holding a camera over one eye and looking straight.
For a dress designing company, just imagine a full body sketch image of you with a measuring tape around your neck and a pencil behind your ear.
For a restaurant, just imagine a comic version of yourself in a chef’s outfit with a chef’s cap holding a platter.
These types of logos are unique and can assure exclusivity as no other brand can use your face in their trademark.
So how can you create your own Sketch brand mark without using a logo creator in less than 15 minutes?
1. The first step is to take a photograph of yourself in the pose that you want. If you are a dress designer then get a friend’s help and take a photograph of yourself with a measuring tape around your neck and a pencil behind your ear. Remember to wear the kind of clothes and shoes you want as we will only be making graphic alterations but will not be editing the image in any way. Take more than one clicks just to be on the safe side.
2. Then select the image that you like the best from the lot and scan it into the computer. To scan the photograph, keep it face down on the scanner and close the lid of the machine. Then click ‘file’ and then ‘import’ and ‘WIA support’. Click ‘scan’ or ‘preview’ to have a look at the image before the scanning process begins.
3. Then click ‘file’ and ‘save as’ and save the image in your computer.
4. For the scanned image on-screen, click ‘image’ and then ‘adjustments’ and then ‘auto correct. You will see that the image is now clearer and sharper looking.
5. To convert this photograph into a cartoon, click ‘select’ and ‘all’ and then ‘filter’. Click ‘artistic’ and then ‘poster edges’.
6. You will see that your image has now turned into a comic like image without the use of any cartoon logo maker and that also in less than 15 minutes.
Hence, comic logos are fun, entertaining, appealing and memorable. Use them to give your brand exclusivity and edge.